Canadian Costums duty

To: Spitfire <spitfires@autox.team.net>, wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca
Subject: Canadian Costums duty
From: Jean-Marc Dion <dion.longpre@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:38:12 -0500
Liv

There is no duty on antique cars parts. The seller must write on the
label "antique car parts". But there are other fees like GST, PST,
handling and/or brokers fees. Some are a percentage of the declared
value others have a minimum. If the package is delivered via carrier
like USP, FedEx it is more expensive compare to USPS. The service is not
the same; with UPS and FedEx you could follow the package with Internet
if you have the tracking number. The best is to find what you need here
but I know it is not always possible. If you want I can send you the
contact that I used (NFI) just let me know. Hope this will help.

Jean-Marc Dion
Spitfire MK2,  1967
Quebec, Canada