Re: Tacho

To: j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Tacho
From: Donald H Locker <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 16:35:53 -0500 (EST)
You are right that the lead that is not connected to ground should
connect to the coil-to-distributor cable.  Easiest place to pick that
up is on the coil (which should have two exposed studs.)  One will
give you a tach reading, the other will be a steady 6-ish or 12-ish
volts.

Electronic ignition shouldn't matter, unless it is an MSD.

Donald.