Re: Info wanted.....NON LBC delete if not interested

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Info wanted.....NON LBC delete if not interested
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 09:06:20 +0000
In article <00ac01c19593$445c10e0$79b7a641@kimkell>, Dave G.
<kimkell@decaturnet.com> writes
>Spitlisters,
>    Do any of you people have any thoughts about the Ford Focus. I have one
>in mind and the price is almost too good. It's a 2001.

I can't imagine that you'd be happy with it.   It doesn't have Lucas
electrics; the roof can't be slashed by vandals; the seats are too
comfortable; the top speed is in excess of what you are used to; the
body panels are probably completely lacking in rust, and, unless you are
very lucky, it won't leak, and bits won't fall off it every 50 miles.

ATB

--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"