RE: Info wanted.....NON LBC delete if not interested

To: "'James Carruthers'" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>,
Subject: RE: Info wanted.....NON LBC delete if not interested
From: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 08:29:44 -0500
There are some differences between the North American Focus
and the Rest of World version. Most notably is the bumpers,
as the NA cars have to meet a 2.5 mph crash barrier test.

For 2002, the 5 door is also available for the NA market.

The 4 models available in the NA market are the 3 door, the
5 door, the 4 door sedan and the wagon/estate. Also available
later this spring is the Focus SVT, which is a hotter version
of the 3 door.

To the original question, I don't own a Focus, but they are
pleasant cars to drive. I don't particularly care for the
versions with the sunroof as it cuts into my head room, but
other than that, they are a good, inexpensive drive. The
handling is responsive, and you can load them up with most
of the bells and whistles that you would ever need. I would
like to buy a SVT model, but I don't need another car right
now.

Doug
And yes, it is that ford.com

--