Re: Front Shock (Damper) coil removal?

To: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>,
Subject: Re: Front Shock (Damper) coil removal?
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 20:29:11 -0500
 DON'T TRY IT WITHOUT THE RIGHT TOOLS!

 The spring free length is about 4"-5" longer than
 the installed length. If you pop that cap off.. be prepared
 to have it fly about 40-60 feet.
 ...and you'll never get it back on.
 http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/75w_newfrontsprings.htm

 (watch line wrap on the link thanks to the list
 typed line length limit)

 Paul Tegler
 ptegler@cablespeed.com
 www.teglerizer.com