Re: A VIRUS ALERT YOU GOT FROM ME!!!!

To: arichard@gladstone.uoregon.edu, No1BroncoFan@attbi.com, enriquez@ohsu.edu,
Subject: Re: A VIRUS ALERT YOU GOT FROM ME!!!!
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 16:43:31 -0800
The info below is a NOT TRUE!!!!!  The file it has you look for, you will
find, because it's a REQUIRED windows file.  If you delete said file, the
scam artist will have done just as good as writing a virus, even better,
as no virus checker stops YOU from deleting a required file.

Check out the various virus web sites, Norton, etc., for more info on
this scam.

Brad