RE: bonnet gaps and rubbers?

To: "Spitfire" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: bonnet gaps and rubbers?
From: <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:25:11 -0700
Hey, during my repaint job I had the bonnet all aligned (it was hitting just at
the corner in front of the driver) and now it does the exact same. Up in the
centre and vibrates. I do have the seal along the edge next to the heater air
intakes but that does nothing to help. It did not vibrate before, but when it's
jammed at the corner next to the windscreen - well no surprise.

I would love a solution as well.

Alan (76 original French Blue)