Re: bonnet gaps and rubbers?

To: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>,
Subject: Re: bonnet gaps and rubbers?
From: "Bob Harris" <gharris@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:20:50 -0500
James,
           There are 2 pieces of folded rubber strip,approx 11/2" long that
are held to the bonnet lip with metal clips

           They are P/N 632020-rubber strip

                         P/N 632030-clip
 The last I knew,the metal clip was not avalible (in the USA) I believe I
used the clip from the "door check seal" that is on the A pillar.

     These rubber strips,when installed(on my bonnet,anyway) seemed to wear
quickly,but I do like having them there.
                                                    Good Luck,
                                                    Bob Harris
  P.S. Called the supplier I bought them from,some years ago,and the tell me
they no longer can get them.Rimmers catalogue says NLA,but they do list the
clip.