RE: Off my rocker(s)

To: spitlist <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Off my rocker(s)
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 22:16:09 -0500
    Thanks to all who responded to my plight. Some excellent and
rescourceful information was sent. I did send out for a back issue of
Triumph World magazine (issue 22) for the sill/floor replacement
article. (thanks Jon)
    I have a borrowed mig welder and plan on making a nice little mess
as soon as I get the energy and motivation to head back out to the
garage. I have a repair piece for the floor I made up the other day, and
plan to start there, working my way to the outer part of the body. I'll
be taking pictures along the way, if I don't blind myself or cut off any
digits along the way.
         I remember this same feeling I had last year when all the body
panels, interior, windshield, engine, and tranny were removed from my
TR6. You know that thought "what the hell have I done now!!??"  However,
it all went back together with only a few nuts and bolts left
over.......
            So, I ask, "what can possibly go wrong this
Kevin Thompson
Cape Cod, Ma.
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a
leaky tire...........