RE: lights on alarm

To: spitlist <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: lights on alarm
From: "Catchpole, Pat" <Pat.Catchpole@ntc-europe.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:20:06 -0000
Maplin Electronics (www.maplin.co.uk) sell a complete build it yourself
project kit for this for 9.99 (code VF24B).

Many years ago I knocked one up on a bit of veroboard using a 4011 NAND
chip, a transistor, a buzzer and a couple of resistors.  Hook wires to the
door driver door switch, the headlight switch and the ignition switch..
Work it out so that if lights are on AND door is open AND ignition is off
the buzzer sounds.  This would only cost a couple of quid.

Pat

Nissan Technical Centre Europe Limited.
Registered in England Number 2228415 Registered Office Cranfield Technology
Park, Moulsoe Road, Cranfield, Bedfordshire MK43 0DB
Telephone : +44 (1234) 75 5555

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for
the addressee only.  If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward,
disclose or otherwise use it, or any part of it, in any form whatsoever.  If
you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender and ensure that
all copies of this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are deleted.

Any views or opinions represented in this e-mail are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Nissan or its affiliate companies.

Although this e-mail and its attachments have been scanned for the presence of
computer viruses, Nissan will not be liable for any losses as a result of any
viruses being passed on.