RE: Little British Car Co

To: "'Fred Griffiths'" <griffco@cadvision.com>
Subject: RE: Little British Car Co
From: "S Twigg" <seanan@crosslink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 05:52:25 -0500
Fred,
        Jeff Zorn and his crew at LBCar Co. are great.  I've always had
pleasant dealings with him.  He was very helpful when Moss sent me the
incorrect fuel pump.  Moss' number indicated a long arm pump and they
sent a short arm (with the correct number on the plastic wrap).  Jeff
quickly rectified the problem and sent out the one I needed before he
received the original from me.  He's a Moss distributor and passes on
the discount to you.  I use LBCar Co. for the more general items but I
would use Spitbits, then TRF, then Rimmers for anything out of the Moss
catalog range. His shipping is comparable, if not cheaper than others
but isn't included on the web order form. Also, his newsletter is a fun
read and keeps you up to date on the Moss sales and car shows.

Slante,
Sean Twigg
'80 Spitfire (which may have another friend soon)