FW: push starting - was lights on alarm etc.

To: "Spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: push starting - was lights on alarm etc.
From: "Jon" <triumph@bigolbear.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:51:05 -0500
So you're saying we really do drive cars with lawnmower engines? *grin*

One time during a move, I had mine rear-wheels up on a tow dolly and it
rolled down the ramps when I tried to back the truck up a foot to straighten
the trailer. Unfortunately, the drivers door was open and the key was in and
turned forward so the tunes were on. It was in gear too. You can see where
this is going... luckily it stalled right away as it was facing a drainage
ditch.
-Jon
'77 (mostly) 1500 "Ol' Yeller"
www.bigolbear.com