Re: Compressor size

To: Donald H Locker <dhl@chelseamsl.com>, andrer@mac.com
Subject: Re: Compressor size
From: Dan Canaan <flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 19:02:02 -0700
Sigh.  I was at a local swap meet and a fellow had a four cylinder V air
compressor pump there for $100.  It was tempting then and I should have
taken it.  It would take a fairly hefty motor to drive it, but the
compressor is the hardest part to come up with.  A four cylinder should be
pretty good for lots of CFM at low RPM's.