Re: Compressor size

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Compressor size
From: "MICHAEL C ROSS" <mikeross@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 08:28:06 -0000
I used a small compressor for two years before spending nearly $500 for a
large tank, two stage, 220 v.one. It was the best decision I could have
made.  The noise is MUCH less,  no more moisture in the blasting cabinet or
my air tools, and it takes much less time to sandblast.  My old compressor
used to get so hot that I doubt it would last another year.  My
recomendation is to bite the bullit and spend the money for a "big hulking"
compressor.

Mike                http://pages.prodigy.net/mikeross