Re: [Fwd: Mystery Missfire]

To: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Mystery Missfire]
From: tim dafforn <mqbsstrd@man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:58:33 +0100
The dizzy cap is new ( 1year, similar for the condensor/points) had a
look into the cap and everything seems pretty hunky dory.

BTW Where do you get your HT leads from.
Halfords list them, but claim not to stock them any more.
They sell individual leads but they're rubbish (gave my old golf an
intermittent missfire for many years)
I fancy some Bosch ones, I used a set to replace the rubbish ones on the
golf, and they felt like they were made to last.
Also does anyone know what length the leads are supposed to be?
Cheers
Tim

--
Dr Tim Dafforn