RE: [Fwd: Mystery Missfire]

To: "'tim dafforn'" <mqbsstrd@man.ac.uk>
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Mystery Missfire]
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:08:24 +0100
Tim,

Last set of leads I got was from Halfords, but that was a couple of years
ago now.  I agree, I wouldn't buy their generic leads.

Given the location of the dizzy, so close to the plugs and near the middle,
I'd be surprised if any set of 4 leads wasn't long enoug to do the job, so
I'd check out what Bosch (or other decent brand) leads have the right sort
of connectors at the end.

Richard

Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the
sender
urgently and dispose of this email