Re: I don't believe it, gutted...

To: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: I don't believe it, gutted...
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 10:41:48 -0700
John,
I learned about retorqueing hot quite by accident.  When I was rebuilding
Huxley's 1500 following the broken piston incident (that's another story), I
bought a NOS Stanpart headgasket.  When I opened the package a small slip of
paper fell out.  It contained the retorqueing instructions.  After
following that pearl of wisdom, I have not had any head gasket problems since.

Cheers,
Joe