door hardware

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: door hardware
From: Gary Leroux <geevee@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:54:12 -0700
I am re-installing my door panels on my 1970 spit and I have forgotten where
the springs for the window winder and door handle go.  I have installed the
panel then have added the spring, the bezel and finally the handles but it
doesn't look right as you can see the springs behind the bezels....is this
right?  I almost hope so as it took me 2 hours of sweating to get everything in
place so I could install the pins.  As usual thanks to all who offer some
advice.
                                                    thanks, Gary.