Re: signing off

To: "Scott D Kohl" <sdkandlsk1@juno.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: signing off
From: "Suzie" <suzie.singleton@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:49:09 +0100
----- Original Message -----

> I'm signing off 'till next month, we're leaving for London tomorrow
> (Yehaaa!).  Wanted to bring a Herald home, I'll have to settle for a
> crate of parts... :-)  Suzie, I'll see you at the International.
>
> Scott Kohl

Well you surely did that, a very pleasant couple of hours talking Triumphs
and real ales with a few Bond owners - bet you weren't expecting that!

Good to meet you.

Suzie

PS, phone call from little brother yesterday, back in Blighty for now but I
passed on your message that next trip he has to factor in a visit to Oregon!