American Racing Wheel Center Caps

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: American Racing Wheel Center Caps
From: EDENMA@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:57:04 EDT
It seems to me that I read recently that someone was looking for some ARW
center caps?  Two of my cars came with sets of 30 year old Blue Line Racing
Wheels.  The few remaining center caps were toast but I was able to match them
with
American Racing Wheel Caps.  I stopped at ARW (located here in Denver) but
they sent me to a local shop as they do not sell directly to the public.  I'm
sure any tire and wheel shop can order then direct.  I was able to order them
through Performance Wheel and Tire (www.performancewheel.com). They can also be
reached at (303) 934-2929 (NFI).  The ARW part number was: 42801005.  If you
have trouble getting them, contact me off list.  Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Mark