RE: Fw: worth a read

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fw: worth a read
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:15:43 -0500
It usually is in the computer. On a related note, I have never understood
why people get all worked up about giving out credit card numbers over the
phone or Internet. Afterall, you hand over your credit card to a waiter or
waitress who disappears with it for five minutes. Could easily be passing
out the number to all their friends. If I wanted a bunch of CC numbers for
nefarious purposes, I think I would just get a job in a restaurant for a
month. :-)

Kevin Rhodes
Westbrook, Maine
Freddy the Spit