Re: Colortune video

To: Spitfire 1500 <s1500@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Colortune video
From: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 09:50:27 -0700
Cool, very nice.

If you could mount the camera on a tripod and then do the slow and fast
accelerations with the video of the colour changes it would be perfect and great
for those that can't get it to work.

What did you use to make the video? The picture was really clear and the sound
was pretty good..

Alan

On Tue, 31 May 2005 21:38 , Spitfire 1500 <s1500@comcast.net> sent: