Indicator problem

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Indicator problem
From: "Barry Andersson" <barry@coatings.net.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 19:04:49 +1000
Hi,

I only recently purchased my Mk 2 Spitfire and found that the left hand
indicator would not work while the right worked fine. I checked
everything and concluded that the flasher relay was faulty so I replaced
it today with a new one.

Now the right indicator still works fine but the left one flashes very
fast (about two flashes per second). The light on the dash works when
the right indicator is on but not when the left indicator is on. Any
ideas what the cause might be?

Cheers

Barry Andersson

--