Re: Lost OD

To: "RDRoe" <rdroe@comcast.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lost OD
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:49:47 -0400
Trick question!  I believe the later ODs do not have a relay at all.

For the older models (like mine), it is mounted next to the horn relay, on
the upper front of the firewall.

Doug

P.S.:  If you are trying to fix electrical problems by replacing parts until the
problem goes away, you are choosing the Way Of Pain.  At the very
least, you should have a good digital multi-meter and a wiring diagram.