Re: Lost OD

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <doug@dougbraun.com>
Subject: Re: Lost OD
From: "RDRoe" <rdroe@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:55:31 -0400
Hmmm...  Sorry, I didn't mean it to dbe a trick question, it's just that the
manual says there is a relay for the 80 Spit.  I'm getting good click from
the solenoid, and getting contenuity from the 3/4 lockout switch.  I've
cleaned the screen of sludge and changed the tranny oil.  The next step is
the pin wrench to the plug that hides the hi pressure filter.

Thanks,  :)