SPITFIRE - Getting my Spitfire Ready for Daily Driver

To: Spitfire <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: SPITFIRE - Getting my Spitfire Ready for Daily Driver
From: Shane Sizemore <c0ssizem@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 17:16:38 -0800 (PST)
My daily driver '95 Lumina but the dust. Blown Intake
gasket and a motor full of water (not good). I am
going to take the Spitfire to a shop down the road to
have the rear diff resealed (leaks bad) and give it
the once over so I can use it as a daily driver until
I get somehting else. I am making a list of things to
check/replace for him and was hoping you could add to
it for me. It is a 1975 Spitfire with good motor (I
hope) and hydraulics, new brakes/suspension. I have
never driven it over 10-15 miles total round trip (due
to leaking rear diff). I want the following replaced
(probably original parts I might add so they are old).
1) Replace seals in rear diff
2) Replaced Univ joints in half shafts
3) Replace Tie Rod ends
4) Replace Ball joints