TR:Spitfire - Trunion Question

To: Spitfire <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR:Spitfire - Trunion Question
From: Shane Sizemore <c0ssizem@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 07:57:30 -0800 (PST)
Hey Guys,

I am in the middle of replaceing shocks/springs/ball
joints on my 1975 Spitfire and I noticed I need to
replace more. My trunions are loose where they attach
to the lower A-Arm. Should I replace the whole trunion
or just the bearings/washers and stuff on the inside
that connects to A-Arm? It looks like I could do that
without removing the Hub but if I replace the whole
trunion (not sure if that is necessary) I would have
to pull the hub off.

Thanks for your help.
Shane Sizemore
Douglasville GA