TR-Spitfire : Replaceing UV Joints in Half Shafts

To: Spitfire <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-Spitfire : Replaceing UV Joints in Half Shafts
From: Shane Sizemore <c0ssizem@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 11:05:39 -0800 (PST)
I have a 75 Spit and wanted to replace the UV joints
in the Half Shafts while I am replacing the leaking
Pinion Seal.

I do not have access to a lift but do have jack
stands. Is replacing the UV joints in the half shafts
something I can do without having to remove the axles
or differential?
I have never worked with UV joints before but was
looking to save money rather than taking to a shop.

Thanks
Shane
1975 Spitfire 1500
Douglasville GA