Re: [Spit] CD 150 Expert?

To: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>, Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Subject: Re: [Spit] CD 150 Expert?
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 07:17:04 -0700 (PDT)
Needle B5BT is listed for the '71/72 MK II Vitesse
emission carb.

But unfortunately my book (Haynes Z-S CD Carb Workshop
Manual) lists neither that needle nor the correct Spit
needle in its needle dimension charts.  So I have no
idea how close that needle is to that you ought to
have.

But if the car runs really bad, the problem has
to be something other than a not-quite-correct
needle.

If the jet is worn badly, no needle will fix that
problem.

Doug

===     http://www.vtr.org