Re: [Spit] Restoring Tail Lights

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Spit] Restoring Tail Lights
From: Bob Berger <bberger720@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 10:41:38 -0500
All,

Since I was at Home Depot I decided to try Rustolium Chrome paint.  I'll
take my time with the painting.  I'll let everyone know the results.

My next question is in regards to the actual light bulbs.  I have a 1157LL
for the brake/running light and T1073 for the blinker.  I do not like the
look of the LED bulbs.  Are there bulb numbers I get that are brighter?

Thanks for all the help.

Bob Berger
78 Spitfire

===     http://www.vtr.org