[Spit] Re: Spitfire tires

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spit] Re: Spitfire tires
From: mark.jones@exxonmobil.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 14:38:59 -0400
I recently bought a set of 175/70R13 Sumitomo HTR T4 tires and am very
happy with them and as I found out a couple weekends ago they are very good
in the rain.

Mark
80 Spitfire

Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 21:36:33 -0400 (EDT)
From: elliottr@rmi.net
Subject: [Spit] Spitfire tires

Hi Everyone,

I need to get new tires for my Spitfire.  It has 13" K&N minilite style
wheels 5.5" wide.  Does anyone have a tire brand that they like or would
recommend staying away from?  I don't need all season tires, but do want it
to have good grip in the wet.

Thanks,
Roger Elliott
80 Spitfire