[Spit] Electronic Ignition System for Spitfire MK 3, 1970

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spit] Electronic Ignition System for Spitfire MK 3, 1970
From: Paul-Ernest Lévesque
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 12:57:12 -0400
Can someone comment on the value of installing an Electronic Ignition System,
and also where to buy one I see at Victoria British one is a Crane Cams XR3000
for $189.95 and Ingnitor Delco at $109.95. Spitbit sell Crane at $149.50. The
last one seems to be less expensive. But I do not know the difference between
them.

But still I am wandering if it worth it to buy, I mean return benefit on better
running an engine.

Paul-Ernest

===     http://www.vtr.org