Re: [Spits] Spitfire MKII Valuation

To: sinclair@degenkolb.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spits] Spitfire MKII Valuation
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 21:57:00 EST
In a message dated 12/16/2007 7:11:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
sinclair@degenkolb.com writes:

Hello  all - some nice lady in a Lexus side swiped me and made a pretty
good mess  of most of my drivers side.  Her fault fortunately.  I  expect
Geico will write it off rather than try and deal with the repair,  which
is OK with me provided the valuation isn't too low.  My Spit is  pretty
tatty, but mostly original, and I'd like to keep  it.

==AM==
That's a shame, Mark. But make the lizard pay! :-)

Seriously, I hope that the car isn't so bent that it cannot be repaired
satisfactorily. It's always a shame to lose another one. But if this was
basically a solid and presentable car and can be fixed, I hope you fight  for a
fair
settlement.

Good luck; keep us posted!

--Andy   Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not  so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with   wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and
Triumph Herald Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)