Re: [Spits] rear deck finisher part # 624801 for Mk IV

To: <sagreenwood@att.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spits] rear deck finisher part # 624801 for Mk IV
From: John Henard <johnhenard@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 17:24:14 -0400
Stuart,

Based on a hard copy BL parts manual (4/1973), part 624801 appears to be the
black rubber moulding that goes around the underside of the rear deck lip
inside the passenger compartment. This matches the Rimmer online diagram and
what I have in my '71.

My spit's rear deck only has the rubber mounting pads, metal bar and the conv
top attached to the topside of the deck.

Hope this helps

--John

71 MkIV