Just how big IS a Sprite?

To: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Just how big IS a Sprite?
From: Dave Brown <davebrown1@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 18:51:30 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Fellow Spridgeteers,

The muppet bugeye adventure begins next weekend when I travel to pick up
the disassembled (dismembered?) '59 Sprite I bought two weeks ago.

I want to rent a trailer I can pull with my minivan, so a full sized car
trailer is out of the question (too big, too heavy.) The vehicle is
dismantled, so a dolly is not a good option (I don't want to start
restoration until I get it home.)

I am not near enough to go measure the car, and I need a reliable
answer, so I present this savvy panel with the question:

"Will a bugeye fit in a 5'X12' (inner dimensions) open trailer?"

Thanks in advance.

Dave
Palmdale, CA
 http://home.earthlink.net/~davebrown1/