RE: Some Assembly Required

To: "'jburruso@pacbell.net'" <jburruso@pacbell.net>
Subject: RE: Some Assembly Required
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 11:34:24 -0500
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Body is first.
Front and rear suspension next.
Brake lines, fuel lines next.
Steering rack etc.
Wiring harness next, then electrical accesories.
Engine, trans, drivetrain next.
Finally interior and exterior trim.

My 1964 Sprite is living proof that a car can be built from the purchase of a
million pieces. On a Sprite it is possible if you are patient, think things
through, read a lot, and ask a lot of questions. Of course, nothing beats
stealing a glance at a fully assembled car. Resist the temptation to do the
easy items first, ie. much harder to install handbrake, transmission, and
everything else if the interior and seats are already in; or, brake line runs
under the steering rack etc. etc. etc.

Good luck

Daniel Thompson
AN5L 612