Re: Sacrilege, a bugeye Miata

To: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Subject: Re: Sacrilege, a bugeye Miata
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 19:19:10 -0400
Cc: Jim Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

Chris Kotting wrote:

> RE: Miata stickers:  I'd bet if you make them, they'll sell like crazy!
> Whaddayathink?  A little Mazda logo with a big red slash across it?  If you
> post the idea to the MGs list, I'd bet Barney Gaylord would proudly slap one
>on
> his car for every Miata he trounced in a gymkhana!  (Maybe a simiilar litle
>BMW
> logo, too?)
>
> Chris Kotting
> ckotting@iwaynet.net

If there is enough interest, I will ask my dad.
He is in the printing business.
No frills small one color on white stickers would only cost about 50 cents each.
Minimum of about 100.
Maybe even a sheet of "cut your own" would be a better idea.
I'm ready to plaster my LBCs with dead Miata stickers, it would look great next
my
"30 years later Jap cars still suck" sticker. (I need to update that to 40 years
now)

Frank