Re: Fattest Tire on 13x6 MiniLite Rim?

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Fattest Tire on 13x6 MiniLite Rim?
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 13:47:16 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Yeah, it does now, or rather thats whats been on the car.  The Mich tires
on there now have great tread!  But are super old and have Grand Canyon
sized crackes on the inside of the tire.  Rubber rot in short.  To think, I
drove that car at 80MPH a couple of times on those tires.  Gez.

I was wanting to get the widest tire that could fit the car with that rim.
I know I could find the fattest tire to fit the rim, but it would be to big
for hte fendor/fendor lips, etc...  Especially if trying to autoX.

I didnt have any fendor rub with the current size tire, this evening I'll
look to see what the exact size/spec is and post the info if that helps
size things up.

The car isn't rolling yet, so I got plenty of time to Jones for a sale.

--
Jay Quinn - Business Systems Analyst
Personal Email: jpquinn@cyberramp.net