Re: Fattest Tire on 13x6 MiniLite Rim?

To: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Subject: Re: Fattest Tire on 13x6 MiniLite Rim?
From: Agustin de la Calle <agustin@risotto.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 16:32:34 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Jay,

I haven't read any follow-ups on this mail  - maybe I deleted them
prematurely, though.

It's interesting, but you say that you drove your Midget with these wheels
without any rubbing? I have tried my Vega GT wheels (13x6) with Yokohamas
008 tires 185/60-13 (shaved) and heard and smelled a good amount of
rubbing from the rear square arch fenders. Do you have square arch
fenders, too?  If so, could you please let me know what tire size you are
running and what the possible backspace is on the Minilites?

Thanks,

Gus

'71 Midget with square arched rear fenders that maybe should be changed to
round ones.