Re: New Midget in the Neighborhood

To: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom), spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: New Midget in the Neighborhood
From: "Editors, Molecular Vision" <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 17:08:32 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ric,

I too like BRG, but nearly ran down a Midget of that color the other night.
I just could not see it in all the Atlanta traffic. Friends tell me that
they see my Tartan red Sprite under all conditions. Not my favorite color
for the car, but I think I'll leave it red.

Jeff

At 8:01 AM -0500 4/4/98, Richard L. Bergstrom wrote:

> Needless to say it will be a different color when done.
>
> Any opinions as to the BEST color for a Midget?
>
> I'd really like BRG..but I am worried about visibility in the city!!
>
> Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision
http://www.emory.edu/molvis