New Midget in the Neighborhood

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New Midget in the Neighborhood
From: CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 98 10:05:57 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
  Carl's racer isn't exactly the official Spridget blue.  He (and a lot of
other racers) uses GM truck enamel.  Easy to get, match and repair!
  I don't know how many dark blues were original to Spridgets, but Carls is
even darker than the one I remember.  The original might look even better
though, because it's light enough to show up good in weak light and/or photos,
while still being dark enough to be called 'dark' blue. :-) -I- like it. :-)
      Ed