Re: New Midget in the Neighborhood

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: New Midget in the Neighborhood
From: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 09:47:27 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Message text written by Frank Clarici
>The color "TUNDRA" says it all for those period MGs!Tundra was sort of a
cross
between army drab soiled diapers.

Frank<

Wow!  When I took the door panel off my 1975 Midget, the paint color was
this horrible army type green color.  I was sure the factory would not have
painted it this color and yet I was sure no one, when doing a paint job,
would go to the trouble of painting the inside of the doors (and under the
dash, etc.).  I ended up thinking that this car must have belonged to
someone in the army who had a lot of free time to paint everything and who
could get this army paint for free.  There was also a rectangular
impression on the front bumper that someone casually mentioned was the same
shape as an army parking permit sticker so that confirmed it. Ha!

Regards,  Adrian