Re: heat shield paint

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: heat shield paint
From: Les Myer <lmyer@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 18:54:14 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Like I said in my previous post, Tonto, I don't care what they were
originally! - I still like aluminum header paint best on the heat shield
and header - but black would look fairly nice too - need some contrast for
the eyeballs in the old engine compartment. Too much green makes me ill.  I
did paint my starter, generator, and oil filter adaptor with high temp
glossy black :-)

Les