Re: heat shield paint

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: heat shield paint
From: Les Myer <lmyer@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 19:17:24 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Aside from the fact that I simply like silver, I assumed that it would run
cooler than a dark color and therefore the paint would last longer as well
as be visibly pleasing to me.....I never painted my Chevy engines orange -
I always prefered dark Ford blue on them!  "Heresy!", some purists would
remark!

Les

Les