On the road!!!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: On the road!!!
From: Jason Urban <jurban@pond.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 09:07:24 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Howdy All!

The Sprite was on the road on Saturday after an engine rebuild and a few
other little things.  It's been almost a year and a half since the car was
out for a quick spin!  Only went about half a mile, but it was FUN!

Thanks for everyone's help on taking care of a few minor problems!!

But wait, there's more!
1) When installing headers, do you cut or bend the rail out of the way to
clear the header??  Or is the header knocked in slightly at the chassis rail??

2) Oil pressure seems to stay at 60 even after everything gets warm.  Any
ideas??  Could this be a problem with the relief valve and spring??

3) Anybody know a good, reliable source for a new combined master cylinder??

4) The only leak so far, which seems very minor, is at the pipe that runs
from the back, side of the block and runs to the oil filter mount.  Is there
much that can be done for this??

5) The baby-moon, "AH" hubcaps - how are these fitted??  Do they use any
kind of spring to hold them to the wheel??

The Austin-Healey Sports and Touring Club, Philadelphia region, has a picnic
on May 10th, so I'm trying to get the car ready by then.  I'll keep you
posted on developments!!

Thanks!
Jason.

|    Jason Urban - Apogee Labs  215-699-2060     |
|             CrackerArtsStudio                  |
|     http://www.dynanet.com/~crackerarts        |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd  '65&'67 Austin-Healey Sprites  |