Re: Historic color project (somewhat long)

To: "don pikovnik" <donp@ncweb.com>
Subject: Re: Historic color project (somewhat long)
From: "William M. Schickling" <bugeye@dreamscape.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 23:57:27 -0400
Cc: "spridgetlist" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "healeylist" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Don,

I read your message with great interest. I too am very interested in color.
I am interested in two colors specifically for my sprites. One is Primrose
Yellow (YL3) and the other is Deep Pink listed as RD18. I didn't see
Primrose Yellow listed. Do you have information on this color ? and is the
Deep Pink you have listed RD18 ?

Thank You.

Bill Schickling