Re: water drain tap

To: Frmjr45@aol.com
Subject: Re: water drain tap
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 22:04:31 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
If you have been buying from MOSS, don't blame me.
Your problem is "Made In Taiwan" Sold by Moss!!!
I learned my lesson over 10 years ago but I still get chinese junk
filtering in from moss wannabes.
Get an original made in the UK tap and your problems will be over.
Or pick up a plastic drain plug from an auto parts store (bring in the
old one to match) and be done with it. Not original but neither is
anything Moss sells.

Frank

--
Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs