need to know before painting

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: need to know before painting
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 15:02:26 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Listers:

Those of you who don't care about originality please hit the delete key!

I am about to paint the bugeye and need to know two things:

The front and back wheel wells had thick, gloopy undercoating (anti-stone
chip stuff) sprayed on them before painting with final coat. Where was this
stuff sprayed? Was it only on the back panel of the front and rear wheel
wells or was it "all the way around"? did they spray some up into the top
surface of both wheel wells?

Second, these crazy windshield pillars. I have two sets: one that has
rounded and soft corners and one that has more "squared off" corners on it
(I'm talking about the upper part of the pillar here). My understanding is
that the one with the more square corners is the very early type and the
softer one is the later, more common type. One thing is for sure, they are
different! Clarification?

Thanks,

Daniel