DCOE

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: DCOE
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 18:48:32 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Received and installed the 40 DCOE tonight and got it running.

#1. What does everybody use to hook up the throttle? I asked for everything
I would need for installation and it came with nothing. The throttle has to
be pulled from the bottom and I don't see any easy way of doing that.

#2. What kind of choke cable do you use?, Generic? The Sprite cable is way
too short. The DCOE pulls from the front. Looks like it will need a real
long cable to avoid any kinks.

First one to suggest Duct tape gets spamed.

Larry Miller