Re: Antique License Plates

To: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Subject: Re: Antique License Plates
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 23:36:43 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mark Endicott wrote:
  I know the
> law will be different from state to state but what are others doing
> for plates?  My car is not a commuter or grocery getter (well,
> sometimes for beer runs) but does go our for a drive four or five
> times a week. What do you think, can I get away with it?

Mark

I have antique tags on my Sprite, I use it when ever I can.
You are not supposed to take it to work or the mall but who is to say
you were not just stopping off at the office or Sears for just a minute
on you way to the mechanics? Or that parade. Oh, was that parade last
week!
I also have a cop friend who has QQ tags, he races me to the destination
most of the time. Monday night, Wednesday afternoon, or Sunday morning.
Antique insurance limits mileage but that's why there are spare speedos!
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ